About Julie

My photo
Medford, NJ, United States
Julie Basello-Holt, a city girl originally from New York City, is the owner of True Story Photography in Medford, NJ...she is currently surviving quite nicely in the suburbs (for now).

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mail time!


Today I got to wander around Medford Village with some of the photography students that I teach. 

Other than one architectural element, my two "keeper" photos from the day were odd choices for me, in my opinion. 

For some reason, I found myself, in two different instances, photographing mailboxes. Quite honestly, there wasn't anything especially captivating about either mailbox that I photographed but for some reason, I liked them. 

I decided to take a break from client editing for a few minutes and just edit these as a break. It is pretty hectic when you actual edit to take a break from editing...but I am decently satisfied with the results.


Lucky 13








Mail? 

No comments:

Post a Comment