About Julie

My photo
Medford, NJ, United States
Julie Basello-Holt, a city girl originally from New York City, is the owner of True Story Photography in Medford, NJ...she is currently surviving quite nicely in the suburbs (for now).

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love and marriage...

I was fortunate enough to share in the celebration of my stepdaughter Santina's wedding to Joe a few weeks ago. Prior to celebrating, I got to photograph the preparation and ceremony pictures with my business partner. Santina and Joe were adorable and the ceremony was really beautiful, right on the beach in Beach Haven, across from the Inn where the couple stayed for the weekend. I wish nothing but the best for these two! :)
I'm still hard at work on the editing but for now, here's a few little peeks...



The view from the Inn

Writing toasts...











1 comment:

  1. Happy marriage. This is gorgeous photo shoot love to see it. Congrats on your daughter marriage.



    Irvine individual therapist

    ReplyDelete