About Julie

My photo
Medford, NJ, United States
Julie Basello-Holt, a city girl originally from New York City, is the owner of True Story Photography in Medford, NJ...she is currently surviving quite nicely in the suburbs (for now).

Friday, July 27, 2012

Playing around...

Shot at ISO 4000--love it!

Work has unfortunately kept me from my own creative projects lately--thus, the non-existent blog. 

I did get a chance to photograph my stepdaughter the other day (and night) just for fun, so figured I would share some of the photos. 

She is always a good sport. Not only did I put her in suede boots on a steamy July night but I had her jumping in the air about nine hundred times while I shot her through the haze of mosquitoes swarming both of us. Then the next day I had her jumping again. She, as always, did a terrific job and was a good sport. I was testing out some gear and this was the perfect way to do it. I wasn't as focused on the creative aspect as the technical with these. I love playing with my settings at night...fun!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment