About Julie

My photo
Medford, NJ, United States
Julie Basello-Holt, a city girl originally from New York City, is the owner of True Story Photography in Medford, NJ...she is currently surviving quite nicely in the suburbs (for now).

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How quickly they grow up...

Chrissy and Makayla-Christmas 2012

I had an impromptu shoot yesterday with two of my four lovely stepdaughters. We were killing time until dinner was ready so decided to hit the yard and try out some "model poses"(that is their quote, not mine!).
Another Christmas has come and gone and it got me thinking that it is truly amazing how quickly kids grow up. It seemed like a minute ago, I was 33 years old and these young ladies were little girls. And on Friday, the baby will be 14 years old.
They may not be my biological children but I still feel like I have been a part of their journey and they certainly have been a part of mine for the past twelve years.
Although I was only able to shoot with two of them yesterday, I am proud of the beautiful young women all four of them have become.

        
Jodi, Chrissy, Santina, and Makayla-July 2011  
 







































No comments:

Post a Comment